boobifer: i told you not to do the jazz squares it’s a crowd favorite everyone loves a good jazz square
Update: 11 year old trans girl lost appeal →
msamberhazard: msamberhazard: tal9000: transawareness: The above article is an update. Her mother went to appeal to keep her out of the psychiatric ward and lost. She will be institutionalized because of her expression of her gender. She will be held until she conforms to male gender and then released to foster care, not her mother who was supporting her. Please, if you haven’t signed...
There ███ █████ is ███ ████ ██████ no ███ war...
eatpraycannibalize: when people think it’s okay to excuse a person of domestic violence because they are a fan of that person when people think it’s okay to excuse domestic violence when people think when people people
can we talk about the hemsworth brothers
chris: hey liam how's dating international superstar miley cyrus
liam: it's goin pretty good man, but i'm super busy working on the sequel to my worldwide book-to-movie phenomenon the hunger games
chris: oh yeah, isn't that with bombshell oscar nominee jennifer lawrence?
liam: yep. so what's new with you after starring as kirk's father in the reboot of star trek?
chris: oh, well, i made an indie movie with joss whedon, and then i became the god of thunder, kissed natalie portman, and now my most recent movie, the avengers, had the biggest box office opening of all time
liam: haha that's all?
chris: oh and i think i'm also in a movie with one of FHM's sexiest women, kristen stewart. i lose track of these things.
liam: cool man well, it was great catching up, I gotta go, gary oldman and harrison ford want to talk to me about the new movie we're doing together
chris: no prob, robert downey jr. and i have lunch plans ttyl
liam: don't forget to call mom for mother's day
FINALLY, I can link my Facebook account to my Tumblr account so all my friends...– No one, ever. (via scoldylox)
aquaticgeneticist: drcolonx: uncreativeart: im creys.
The average American will never work for Google or Apple. But the rise of the...– Good Jobs: Why Innovation, Location And Education Matter Most - Forbes (via tballardbrown)
Reward Offered In Case Of Murdered Transgender... →
[Crimestoppers President John Broad with a friend of Co[k]o Williams (at podium) and eldest sister Nedra. (WWJ Photo/Pat Sweeting)] DETROIT (WWJ) – Who killed Co[k]o? Crime Stoppers is offering a $2,500 reward for information in the death of a transgender woman whose body was found outside a Detroit home last month. Detroit police say 34-year-old Co[k]o Williams, born Norman Williams, was...
Kuwait: Mass arrest of people accused of ‘vice’... →
Kuwaiti media organizations report that almost 150 people were arrested over the weekend for “immoral” behavior, including four gay men and two transgender women. Most reports have alleged that these men and women were engaged in “prostitution,” though others have labelled them as “gays” and “fun seekers.” Emirates 24/7 reported that most of the arrested were expatriates, from which ‘14 Arab...
The Trans Women's Anti-Violence Project: Support... →
transfeminism: Tell Philadelphia Department of Corrections to Stop Restricting Certain Items (by designating them “Women’s Facilities Only”) to People based on the facility they are locked up in! Trans women and MAAB gender variant people are being denied necessary items such as bras, earrings, nightgowns,…
Anyone have room for me at philly conference?
Will share price, sleep on couch.
fetusparty: why was your bucket on top of our door? why was you door under my bucket?
Anonymous asked: 1.
In the instances when POC say shit like ‘Oh I can’t stand white folk’ or ‘Damn...– Briana (via absinthedisco) Reblogging every time I see it. (via dr—grumbles) Yes!!! Thank you (via hate-everyone)
Zuko: /reads the paper
Zuko: a firebender killed someone AGAIN?
Zuko: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK PEOPLE
Zuko: YOU ARE NOT HELPING ALL OF THE HONOR THAT I TRIED TO RESTORE TO THE FIRE NATION
Zuko: oh my God RiGHT IN THE HONOR
Throwing shade at radscum: [WARNING: ARSON,... →
strugglingtobeheard: sadademort: whereisyourmoosetonight: tuanthecat: closetospring: from her email: last night, an arsonist torched the office of Women With a Voice, a new orleans-based organization that helps marginalized women: poor women, sex workers, women…
explicitideas asked: 15
Wait oh my god, please these are actually so...
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
sylph of doom: I want to explain a little.. →
thisgingersnapsback: feministische: puravida-purelife: Me and my boyfriend have been seeing each other for about a year now and I recently found out I’m pregnant.. It was the scariest thing of my life.. I was paralyzed with fear. I wish I had the means to keep the baby but I…
Now Available: Transgender Family Law Book by GLAD →